Thank you for shopping at ecoimagine during this challenging time. To reassure you that we are taking precautions to keep your merchandise safe from the time it arrives here to when it is delivered, we wanted share with your the steps we are taking to achieve this goal.
1) All items that come to us packaged in plastic, will stay wrapped in plastic. We ask that you recycle the plastic bags at your grocery store.
2) If the item is not individually wrapped, we are storing items in bins, plastic bags and/or reusable zip totes to ensure that they are protected.
3) All inventory is stored in one area with limited interaction. The only person entering this area to prepare shipments is Lisa Cassidy.
4) All orders are packaged in closed boxes or envelops in our fulfillment area. They stay closed until orders are delivered to the post office or delivered to your front door by ecoimagine.
5) We are taking precautions throughout the day to ensure cleanliness of our merchandise. We are sanitizing our hands, wearing gloves, wearing masks and practicing social distancing.
Thank you again for trusting us to provide you with amazing eco products from small business throughout the USA during this time.
President & Founder, ecoimagine